Sunday, August 5, 2018

Whosoever Press // Book Publishing Companies // What You Do Today, Will Keep You Paid Tomorrow


What You Do Today, Will Keep You Paid Tomorrow

Summer of 2016, I was at my parent’s house in West Virginia for a couple weeks. I did what work I could while I was there, but I was limited on what I could do because I didn’t bring any catalogs with me to distribute while I was in town. I decided I would utilize my Facebook page by messaging some businesses about what services I could offer to them. After messaging about 40 to 50 businesses, Facebook restricted me and wouldn’t allow me to message anyone else. Then, I had to get creative. I noticed on the About Page, that many businesses would list their phone numbers and emails. I pulled out a spiral notebook, and I started copying emails and phone numbers for a week straight.
On one side of my company, I work with coffee shops, providing them with custom printed coffee sleeves. I emailed about 900 coffee shops that week, and received very little response. I believe that what I do today, will keep me paid tomorrow. The more I achieve today, the more I’ll have tomorrow. After emailing those 900 coffee shops, it was 6 months later, when I received an email out of the blue requesting more information about my company. Out of 900 emails, we received one client, who we are now printing all of their sleeves every single month. One week worth of work in now producing recurring income every single month. Book Publishing Companies.

I make it a point to introduce myself to multiple new people every single week, because they need to know that my company exists. I grow my business, literally, one business owner at a time. At least 3 days per week, I spend a minimum of 2 hours per day walking into established businesses to introduce myself. While I’m with the owner or manager, I give them a copy of our catalog, so they can see everything that we have to offer. Many times, when I’ve not received an order on site, they call me later to place an order.
You can expect that what you do or don’t do today, will either pay you or not pay you tomorrow. Consistency is the key to long-term success.

Need marketing material printed to promote your business? Visit http://WhosoeverPrinting.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment