Sunday, August 5, 2018

Whosoever Press // Book Publishing Companies // How Content Marketing Can Make You Invincible


How Content Marketing Can Make You Invincible

Since 2012, I have grown my company Whosoever Press with a zero dollar advertising budget. I have had to rely upon the concept of “Free” to accomplish results in advertising and marketing. In 2015, I discovered Content Marketing, and how it could help me grow my business for free.
Content can be digital or physically printed items. Content consists of writing and publishing articles online on a blog or forum. Also, YouTube videos are a form of Content Marketing. Creating digital memes to share across social media platforms is another way of creating digital content. Any kind of digital content is tracked and ranked by Google in their search results. For an easier experience with memes, make sure you add your website and company name on the image. You can also print hashtags on the image. I would suggest placing the hashtags at the bottom of the image here they won’t be in the way of your main image. When you share these images in your blog posts, websites and social media accounts, Google will track and collect your images and tag them to your company name. Now when someone searches your company name, your images will appear. While this is great for building your online presence, you want your content to not only show up under your name in search results, but also under the category for your type of business. For example, Whosoever Press is a self-publishing company, and so when writers start searching for a publisher online, we want our company to show up in the search results.



I write an article every day. That article then becomes a YouTube video that I later convert to an audio podcast. That podcast then becomes an episode on my syndicated radio show. With every article I write, I also create a digital meme for marketing use across my social media platforms. One article that took me 15 minutes to write has become five different pieces of digital content. Say I take that same article and include it in my next book. I have now made six pieces of content from one article. What if I publish the article in a local newspaper or magazine? What makes it even better is that Google will track and rank each of these pieces of digital content. I once wrote an article on Partnership Marketing, and within just a few days, it was showing up on the first page of the Google search results.
Online content properly tagged with the correct keywords, becomes free online advertising for you and your company. This is called SEO or search engine optimization. The biggest problem any business will ever face is obscurity. No one knows who you are. You need to think in God-sized proportions when it comes to advertising. You have to focus on becoming omnipresent. You must be everywhere at once. Instead of spending thousands of dollars advertising your business, you should be focusing on producing content. Another form of content is simply designing and printing flyers to distribute door to door in your town. I personally keep a list of all the festivals going on in our state and the surrounding states. I personally travel and hand out thousands of promotional flyers every month promoting my company. Producing and distributing enough content, could make your company invincible.    


Need marketing material printed to promote your business? Visit http://WhosoeverPrinting.com 




No comments:

Post a Comment