Sunday, August 5, 2018

Whosoever Press // Book Publishing Companies // 9 Helpful Tips to Overcoming Procrastination [That Actually Work!] (2018)


9 Helpful Tips to Overcoming Procrastination
Nate Fortner

Guilty as charged! Over the past three years, I’ve come to realize that one of my major downfalls is procrastination. Whether it’s going to the grocery store or finishing a project for a client, I tend to find myself busy doing things I don’t need to do in order to avoid doing the things I’m actually supposed to be doing. Procrastination will destroy you if you don’t conquer and destroy it first.
Why is it that we procrastinate? Is it a lack of Willpower, or is there another reason? Perhaps the fear of failure or even success could be holding you back. There’s plenty of time, or maybe your office is so disorganized that you can’t concentrate?
There are more reasons than I have space to type, but I do want to help you to overcome your issue of procrastination, so listed below are  9  helpful tips to overcoming procrastination!
1.      Remind yourself daily why you must succeed in life.
2.      Write or type your goals, and post them around your house, office, car or anywhere you will constantly see them. Post-it notes also work well.
3.      Encourage yourself by listening to your favorite motivational speaker.
4.      Take a walk in the park near your house to regather your thoughts.
5.      Develop a support team with which you meet with at least once monthly.
6.      Develop a regular exercise program to help keep your body healthy. This will also relieve stress levels, helping you stay focused.
7.      Keep a To-Do-List
8.      Set time boundaries for your goals.
9.      Focus on completing one task at a time.
Continue to encourage yourself each day, knowing that success awaits you. Tell yourself: This isn’t that hard, it will be over before I know it, I can do this, or I can learn as I go. Remember, the payoff will always be worth the effort and energy you put into the project. When I finish a project, or see one of my ideas come to life, I get really excited. It gives me that feeling of accomplishment. 

Nate Fortner, Author of “Success Requires Action”
http:///WhosoeverPress.com

Need marketing material printed to promote your business? Visit http://WhosoeverPrinting.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment