Sunday, August 5, 2018

Whosoever Press // Book Publishing Companies // Questions You Need To Ask Yourself before Self-Publishing a Book


Questions You Need To Ask Yourself before       
Self-Publishing a Book

1.      Am I willing to work this hard to sell books?
2.      Am I willing to search for distribution options?
3.      What are my goals? Short term? Long term? Today? Tomorrow?
4.      How will I make sure my goals are actually achieved? Step-by-step.
5.      Am I ready to crumble and accept defeat?
6.      Why did I write this book?
7.      Is there a higher purpose for this book, or am I just looking for my 10 minutes of fame?
8.      How do I plan on selling books? Social Media will not produce automatic results.
9.      What is my Author Platform? Am I a speaker? A singer? A Preacher? A Teacher?
10.  Who is my audience? What type of person is interested in what I write?
11.  Have I developed a marketing plan other than social media?
12.  Am I willing to go door-to-door selling my book?
13.  How committed am I, really? Once I haven’t become a best-selling author overnight, will I throw a fit and try to find people to blame?

Success is my choice, and I must accept that my success or failure is 100% my fault.
Success as an author isn’t easy, but it will be easier once you have a game plan established.

Need marketing material printed to promote your business? Visit http://WhosoeverPrinting.com 

The Author Zone is provided by http://WhosoeverPress.com, and serves as a platform to train authors how to promote their books. As a Christian Book Publisher, we want to uphold the values of the scriptures in the Bible. As a Faith Based Publisher, we want to provide our authors with the best possible publishing experience available in the publishing industry. Want to publish your book with us? Call 256-706-3315 for a free publishing consultation. Book Publishing Companies.

No comments:

Post a Comment