Thursday, October 29, 2015

Partnership Marketing


Partnership Marketing

Nate Fortner

 

What is Partnership Marketing? Here’s my personal definition: “The act of directing ones clients to another’s business for commerce.” In Boaz, AL. where I live, I run a Publishing Company called WhosoeverPress.com. Not only do we Publish books, but we have our very own Promotional Product Line. We provide everything our authors will need to promote their books. This also provides another stream of income for my company. Yes, we provide our promotional products for anyone to purchase, not just our authors. Call my office right now, and I’ll make you look so great on paper, people will want to purchase you promo flyers!

I have another side to my company as well, in which we sell advertisements to local businesses. I created a solution for a local company in need of a product, by actually providing the product for them totally free. I can’t even tell you how much money I’ve saved this company. Tons! How did I provide it to them free of charge you’re wondering? I sold advertisements that I literally printed on the product. When Company A uses the product, Company B gets their advertisement into circulation. Thousands and thousands of people see their advertisement guaranteed! What happened behind the scenes was I worked out an agreement with Company A, that if I provided their product for them for free, they would get their logo on the front, and other businesses could advertise on the back. Company A originally didn’t even have their own logo on the product. Company A agreed, and I started selling advertisements. Company A moves 500 to 750 products in our community of approximately 10,000 people every single week. Company A gets a huge amount of foot traffic from surrounding towns as well, so Company A never runs out of new customers. I have businesses constantly calling me wanting to advertise! In my opinion, this is a lot easier than going out trying to sell the ads, and the product is literally placed into the hands of Company A’s customers. Now Company B has mini billboards walking around all over town!

The key to making this an even bigger success is when I sell advertisements to Company B, they place an exclusive offer in their ad. They push their customers to Company A to buy Company A’s product in exchange for a coupon to get their own product at a cheaper rate. This is a tremendous way to grow local businesses, especially in a small town! This in a nutshell is cross-promotion between businesses. Let me say this as well, Company A sells a high dollar product that everyone wants every single day! Minimum wage workers save their money to buy this product, and the wealthy are here 2 or 3 times per day. When Company B advertises on this product that I provide for Company A, Company B is getting their product pitched, not only to the lower class, but to the upper class as well!

I saw a creative angle in which I could provide for Company A, while helping Company B, and my bank account started smiling even more!

In this life, you will be remembered for one of two things, the problems you created, and the problems you solved. Be a Problem Solver!

 

“You need massive attention everywhere, not a massive billboard somewhere!”

                                                                                    Nate Fortner

 

Nate Fortner, Author of, “Book Marketing in the 21st Century,” and “How to be a Successful Writer Overnight.”

Whosoever Press
P.O. Box 1513
Boaz, AL. 35957
256-706-3315
Nate@WhosoeverPress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment