Monday, January 9, 2017

Whosoever Press // Book Publishing Companies // Attitude Check For Success

Attitude Check For Success
Nate Fortner


https://www.amazon.com/Success-Requires-Action-Strategies-Entrepreneurially-ebook/dp/B01D95OY1S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1484007697&sr=8-1&keywords=nate+fortner+success
GET IT TODAY!

So, I'm sitting here at the Doctor's office with grandma for a breathing test. Honestly, I hate when the woman at the window gets an attitude problem.

How do you respond when people treat you inappropriately?
Am I being completely honest with my customers? Did I deliver their order in a timely manner? How can I improve on customer service? Instead of getting mad and lashing back at stupid people, I try to learn from their behavior to improve my own practices.
Partner Video Updated Example
Start a Free Plan
 Looked at me like I was a bum, and asked, "Can I help you?" I briefly explained why we were there, and she started popping off her mouth as to why we should've started in the main lobby. Then she said in a horrible Grinch like voice, "Well, what's her name?" Geeze lady! Take a freaking chill pill is what I really wanted to say, but I kept my mouth shut. Why do people think it's okay to treat others with such rudeness and disrespect? After sitting here pondering on this for about 20 minutes, I started thinking about my own attitude. When situations like this occur in my life, I try to use it as an opportunity to check myself out. Am I being respectful to my clients?

"Success Requires Action" is a must read for all authors, entrepreneurs and business owners!

Nate Fortner, Owner of Whosoever Press

No comments:

Post a Comment