Sunday, January 29, 2017

Whosoever Press // Book Publishing Companies // The Health of the Author


The Health of the Author

Reducing Acid Reflux



I turned thirty-one years old in November of 2016. Mind blowing, because I still remember when I thought thirty was old. Lol As an author and singer, I am constantly on the road traveling from one event to another. Many times throughout my day, I find myself eating garbage that is going to make waist expand. I’m going to show you one thing real quick that I do every day to help me to overcome my cravings for junk food when I’m on the road.

Listed below is my recipe for my health drink.

My Daily Health Drink- Nate Fortner

1 bottle of water 16.9 oz

Take 1 good swallow out of your bottle.

Add 1 TBSP of Raw Unfiltered, Organic ACV. Bragg Vinegar.

Add 1 oz. of Aloe Vera Juice.

Add a tad bit of Lemonade to help cut to edge off of the vinegar.

Instead of lemonade, you may choose to include a pack of flavored water powder.

I also like to use margarita fruit juice.

If you are not a huge fan of bitter drinks like vinegar, it may take you some time to get used to this drink. So, let me tell you about some of the awesome benefits of this drink.

Apple Cider Vinegar has been proven to lower your blood sugar levels, provide you with probiotics, natural antibiotics, and I could continue on and on. I personally drink ACV because it helps me with my acid refux. As a singer, I’ve been having trouble singing recently, because acid reflux has been effecting my throat. When I feel acid creeping up my throat, I can drink a tsp., and it neutralizes the acid reflux instantly. ACV also helps to alkalize your body which also prevents cancer. The Aloe Vera Juice helps with digestion, which will also help me with my personal acid reflux issue. Aloe Vera Juice contains many vitamins like A, C, E, and B12, as well as minerals like potassium, zinc, and magnesium.  It also has powerful antioxidants, helps to balance metabolism, promotes oral health, and boosts the immune system. It has also been known to support normal circulation and blood pressure. It has also been shown to lower blood sugar levels. Not only do I enjoy the health benefits of this super food drink, but it also encourages weight loss and reduces my appetite.
Nate Fortner
Owner of Whosoever Press

No comments:

Post a Comment