Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Coffee Sleeve Marketing - Advertising


Coffee Sleeve Marketing

Nate Fortner

 Put a Little Caffeine in Your Advertising Efforts


The average person will take at least 20 to 30 minutes to drink their morning cup of Joe, so why not put your message directly into their hands?

Literally!

 
http://WhosoeverPress.com Boaz Alabama, Coffee Sleeve Marketing is a great way to provide your customers with information about upcoming sales or provide a coupon. WhosoeverPress.com in Boaz, AL. is a Publishing Company that I own. Not only do we publish writers, but we provide different services to our community as well. One of those services is to our local coffee shop called Jamoka’s Coffee Company. We provide them with their coffee sleeves, and we do it totally free.

So, here’s how it started! As a Publisher working with mainly low-income or never before published authors, I had to develop creative ways for them to promote their books. I was sitting in Jamoka’s Coffee Shop here in Boaz, AL. one day when I noticed their coffee sleeve was think and had a green leaf on it for some reason. I couldn’t for the life of me figure out why they didn’t have their logo on there. In my mind, I thought, “You guys need to be building your brand.” I spoke with the owner that day and asked, “If I could provide you with free coffee sleeves with your logo on the front, would you use them?” She immediately agreed. Now, I just had to figure out how I was going to make it happen.

My original thought was to promote my authors’ new titles on the back, but quickly became so hot among local businesses that they were calling me wanting to advertise on the back of my sleeves too! Needless to say, Jamoka’s Coffee Company has received approximately 30,000 free coffee sleeves this year, saving them some serious cash!

Not only did they start to brand themselves with their logo on every sleeve, but the local economy was boosted as well, by cross-promoting local businesses on their sleeves. Honestly, it’s helped to make my bank account “a latte” happier!  Coffee Sleeve Marketing is a win-win for everyone involved.

Nate Fortner, Owner of WhosoeverPress.com, Author of “BookMarketing in the 21st Century,” and “How to Be a Successful Writer Overnight.”

 

Why not try this in your town? Need to order customized coffee sleeves?

Call 256-706-3315 or VISIT: http://CoffeeSleeveMarketing.com

#Coffeesleeves #Marketing #Business #Entrepreneur

Whosoever Press - Advertising
P.O. Box 1513
Boaz, AL. 35957
256-706-3315
Nate@WhosoeverPress.com
www.WhosoeverPress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment