Monday, January 11, 2016

How Can I Turn My Paperback Book Into an Audio Book? - Publishing Companies in Alabama


How Can I Turn My Paperback Book Into an Audio Book?

Nate Fortner


http://WhosoeverPress.com Publishing Companies in Boaz Alabama, It’s obvious we are living in different times than we were twenty years ago. Technology has mad advancements beyond what many of our minds can comprehend. It seems to me that soon as I learn to use one piece of technology, something new is created to replace my current program. We are living in an ever-evolving world, and we must learn to adapt if we want to survive.

People are busier now more than ever before in history. The average person reads only one book per year. Who has time to read anyway? By time we get home from work, fight with the kids, and eat supper, it’s time for bed. We simply need more time. Don’t you agree?

As Authors, if we want people engaging with our content, we must provide it in a way they can use. Times are only going to get busier, and let’s face it, you need an audio book! What time I don’t have to sit and read a book, I do have 30 minutes on the way to and from work every day to listen to an audio book. That’s 60 minutes of my time that I’m trapped in my truck that I could be listening to your content.

If you want people actively reading your material, you must make it available on a platform they can use in the midst of their busy schedule. By creating an audio book, you just helped someone create more time in their day to drown themselves in your content.

Want to create your very own audio book?


Your book will be made available on Amazon.com, iTunes, and the big one is Audible.com. This is an Amazon.com owned company, so you can rest assured it’s a great platform.

Nate Fortner, Author of “BookMarketing in the 21st Century,” and “How To Be A Successful Writer Overnight.”

Whosoever Press - Publishing Companies in Alabama
10749 AL HWY 168
Boaz, AL. 35957
256-706-3315

The Author Zone is provided by http://WhosoeverPress.com, and serves as a platform to train authors how to promote their books. As a Christian Book Publisher, we want to uphold the values of the scriptures in the Bible. As a Faith Based Publisher, we want to provide our authors with the best possible publishing experience available in the publishing industry. Want to publish your book with us? Call 256-706-3315 for a free publishing consultation.

No comments:

Post a Comment